lördag 29 november 2014

The Barn Watch!

Okay, so I'm getting some non-swedish speaking readers and therefor I am now switching my blog to english!

I got a bit jetlagged but 24 hours late. Woke up at 2.30 am and couldn't go back to sleep (horay..!)!  Started with feeding the horses at 7 am and did some turnouts, cleaning stall and sweeping the barns as we had a client coming for one of the horses in the Hilton barn (where the top horses live), Donatelli. When the barn was swept and I'd ridden a pony called Strawberry (4 y o mare, strawberry roan) I groomed and platted Donatelli for clients arrival.

And before I knew it it was 4 pm and we were done for the day! Tonight we're going out to downtown Ottawa with the barn manager, Oz. He's like the best ever! So funny and easy going! Before he went home we goofed around and made up the "Barn Watch", a reference to Baywatch. Haha! We (or I) ran around the yard, flipping my hair in the (not so very existing) wind while in my tall boots (which all riders know that you can't really run in).

Well, that's abooooooot it for today. Ottawa awaits (after a shower.. or two).

Kisses!

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar