fredag 5 december 2014

Ottawa by night and what friendship is

Today was totally crazy with a lot of horses to be tacked and walked for Simone and Oz along with cleaning the stalls, haying, graining and turning in and out the horses. And the day started off with a power outage which ended up that we made a game that gave points to whoever bumped into something (10 pts), scared a horse with ones shadow (20 pts), 10 extra if you lose it, 50 if you find it and then a bonus if you get yelled at for it.

We ended up mixing up a few (more like four) horses by lunch. Linden Ein (aka George) and Sapphire got mixed up AFTER we had discussed whether George was Farley or not, well apparently it was Farley and Sapphire we were discussing. And then Dresden and Clouseau got mixed up in their stalls. I mean, they're all brown with a dash of white? Canada (Sam), California (Tara) and Germany (Hanna) agrees, they're all brown with a dash of white and they all have four legs!

After that chaotic day Dessia picked us up and we went to downtown Ottawa to see the christmas lights. First we went to Parliament Hill to watch the lightings there, later we passed over Rideau Canal and could see all the lights that bordered the river and then  we walked through Confederation Park. It was so beautiful! I've never considered myself a fan of christmas lights and decorations but I'm convinced. Christmas is awesome!

We went to Rideau Center as I needed to get to the Apple Store to change the darn battery on my iPhone. Gosh, I did NOT agree with my wallet in there... But I got two pairs of gloves and some makeup, since I left all my makeup in Sweden and wants to look somewhat human when not in the barn. While waiting for my phone to be repaired we went to eat Beaver Tails by the Bay. Best ever! Soooo good! It's like an over sized and ran over churro! We also, once again, conducted that 'Friendship is' to tell your friend she has Beaver Tail on her face (among many other things such as chocolate, peanut butter and so on).

Anyway, I'm absolutely in love with this city and I don't ever want to leave it! (Despite the cold)

I'll update with some pics as soon as my iPhone is restored!

xoxo

1 kommentar: